All of the laws I broke and loves that I sacrificed.

rodiklisCalendarDUKIeškotiNarių sąrašasVartotojų grupėsRegistruotisPrisijungti

Share | 

pagalba

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : 1, 2  Next
AutoriusPranešimas

ane yra nuostabus žodis, tinka visoms progoms

NAME : ineta
KISSES : 133

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: pagalba   Sk. 03 08, 2015 8:28 am

visais klausimais

Walking out into the dark Cutting out a different path Lead by your beating heart All the people of the town Cast their eyes right to the ground In matters of the heart The night was all you had You ran into the night from all you had Found yourself a path upon the ground You ran into the night; you can't be found But This is your heart Can you feel it? Can you feel it? Pumps through your veins Can you feel it? Can you feel it?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą

xoxo.

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Antr. 03 10, 2015 8:46 pm

ką iš merginų pasiūlytumėt?:*
Atgal į viršų Go down

IN LOVE WITH : DON’T BE FOOLED, LOVE. I’M THE DEVIL IN DISGUISE.
CREDIT : DRUNKINLOVE
KISSES : 144
CITY : DALLAS
WHEN A MAN GIVES HIS OPINION, HE'S A MAN. WHEN A WOMAN GIVES HER OPINION, SHE'S A BITCH

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Antr. 03 10, 2015 8:49 pm

jaunesnių/vyresnių?

I’M A PRINCESS CUT FROM MARBLE, SMOOTHER THAN A STORM. AND THE SCARS THAT MARK MY BODY, THEY’RE SILVER AND GOLD, MY BLOOD IS A FLOOD OF RUBIES, PRECIOUS STONES, IT KEEPS MY VEINS HOT, THE FIRE'S FOUND A HOME IN ME. I MOVE THROUGH TOWN, I’M QUIET LIKE A FIGHT.

Atgal į viršų Go down

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Antr. 03 10, 2015 8:49 pm

Josephine Skriver/Claire Holt/Amanda Seyfried/Emmy Rossum/Emma Watson/Crystal Reed/Barbara Palvin/Shay Mitchell/Keira Knightley

Walking out into the dark Cutting out a different path Lead by your beating heart All the people of the town Cast their eyes right to the ground In matters of the heart The night was all you had You ran into the night from all you had Found yourself a path upon the ground You ran into the night; you can't be found But This is your heart Can you feel it? Can you feel it? Pumps through your veins Can you feel it? Can you feel it?
Atgal į viršų Go down

NAME : Ieva
IN LOVE WITH : The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. Maybe they always have been and will be. Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them we've found each other. And maybe each time, we've been forced apart for the same reasons. That means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past ten thousand years and a prelude to what will come
CREDIT : skymap
KISSES : 16
And now people talk to me, I’m slipping out of reach now, people talk to me, and all their faces blur, but I got my fingers laced together and I made a little prison, and I’m locking up everyone who ever laid a finger on me

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Antr. 03 10, 2015 8:56 pm

Skriver/ Reed/ Tonkin/ Delevingne/ Gustavsson/ Moretz/ Holt/ Lawrence
Atgal į viršų Go down

ggggg

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Antr. 03 10, 2015 9:12 pm

adam levine/dylan o'brien/ansel elgort/chris evans/ian somerhalder?
Atgal į viršų Go down

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Antr. 03 10, 2015 9:13 pm

elgort!

Atgal į viršų Go down

NAME : sarlia
CREDIT : neonghetto
KISSES : 96

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Antr. 03 10, 2015 9:14 pm

dylan arba ian

you're the light, you're the night, you're the color of my blood, you're the cure, you're the pain, you're the only thing I wanna touch, never knew that it could mean so much, so much

Atgal į viršų Go down

IN LOVE WITH : The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. Maybe they always have been and will be. Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them we've found each other. And maybe each time, we've been forced apart for the same reasons. That means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past ten thousand years and a prelude to what will come
And now people talk to me, I’m slipping out of reach now, people talk to me, and all their faces blur, but I got my fingers laced together and I made a little prison, and I’m locking up everyone who ever laid a finger on me

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Antr. 03 10, 2015 9:15 pm

O'Brien arba Elgort
Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : itstimetobefool
KISSES : 248

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Antr. 03 10, 2015 9:22 pm

America Marilyn Hawkins rašo:
O'Brien arba Elgort  
Atgal į viršų Go down

IN LOVE WITH : DON’T BE FOOLED, LOVE. I’M THE DEVIL IN DISGUISE.
CREDIT : DRUNKINLOVE
KISSES : 144
CITY : DALLAS
WHEN A MAN GIVES HIS OPINION, HE'S A MAN. WHEN A WOMAN GIVES HER OPINION, SHE'S A BITCH

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Antr. 03 10, 2015 9:25 pm

Eliott Christopher Wright rašo:
elgort!

I’M A PRINCESS CUT FROM MARBLE, SMOOTHER THAN A STORM. AND THE SCARS THAT MARK MY BODY, THEY’RE SILVER AND GOLD, MY BLOOD IS A FLOOD OF RUBIES, PRECIOUS STONES, IT KEEPS MY VEINS HOT, THE FIRE'S FOUND A HOME IN ME. I MOVE THROUGH TOWN, I’M QUIET LIKE A FIGHT.

Atgal į viršų Go down

nevertheless

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Antr. 03 10, 2015 9:28 pm

nathaniel buzolic, ash stymest, cole mohr, tommy lee winkworth, adrien sahores ar jūsų variantas?
Atgal į viršų Go down

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Antr. 03 10, 2015 9:29 pm

Buzolic
Atgal į viršų Go down

buzolic

Atgal į viršų Go down

NAME : Gabrielė
CREDIT : middleofnowhere
KISSES : 2

dėkui, pasiimsiu Ansel

o iš ten tai nathaniel
Atgal į viršų Go down

NAME : sarlia
CREDIT : neonghetto
KISSES : 96

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Antr. 03 10, 2015 9:30 pm

America Marilyn Hawkins rašo:
Buzolic    
++

you're the light, you're the night, you're the color of my blood, you're the cure, you're the pain, you're the only thing I wanna touch, never knew that it could mean so much, so much

Atgal į viršų Go down

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Antr. 03 10, 2015 9:30 pm

Connor Luke Stanton rašo:
dėkui, pasiimsiu Ansel

o iš ten tai nathaniel  
nėra už ką

Atgal į viršų Go down

KISSES : 1

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Antr. 03 10, 2015 9:31 pm

adrien sahores
Atgal į viršų Go down

helpme

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Tr. 03 11, 2015 11:49 am

barbara palvin, kylie jenner, eleanor calder, josephine skriver?:))
Atgal į viršų Go down

KISSES : 5

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Tr. 03 11, 2015 11:49 am

Palvin
Atgal į viršų Go down

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Tr. 03 11, 2015 11:53 am

skriver

Atgal į viršų Go down

S.O.S

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Tr. 03 11, 2015 1:26 pm

Norėjau pasiteirauti ar jau rado Connor savo jaunąją sesute ar vis dar ieško?
Atgal į viršų Go down

CREDIT : meow lady
KISSES : 55

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Tr. 03 11, 2015 2:01 pm

dianna agron/shay mitchell/ashley benson/crystal reed/lucy hale/jūsų pasiūlymas?

“I don't want to be at the mercy of my emotions"
I want to use them, to enjoy them, and to dominate them.
Atgal į viršų Go down

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Tr. 03 11, 2015 2:06 pm

agron arba reed

Atgal į viršų Go down

KISSES : 5

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Tr. 03 11, 2015 2:08 pm

Agron arba Hale
Atgal į viršų Go down

Sponsored content

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   

Atgal į viršų Go down

pagalba

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų